Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
fast gt

Default year of tragedy

What the hell is going on this year every one seems to be dying! My grandfather died on valintines day this year and from what ive read other people are suffering tragic losses. My bosses best mate bent down to put his boots on this morning had a stroke and died.And that poor race car driver lot worst accidents and people survive not good!!!!!!!

fast gt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
wadsymoo
mr xagt

i know how you feel,lost my 20 month old daughter,4 weeks ago,makes you wonder what life is about!
wadsymoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
fast gt

Thats so awful sorry bud cant imagine what that feels like
fast gt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

I feel for peope that are mourning the passing of a loved one, even people I dont know personaly and especialy people in wadsymoo's situation. I lost the love of my life to breast cancer 2 years 13 days ago . She was 28 . Something she said to me before she left me ,helps put things into perspective when I feel down. "Life goes on" .Then she said I had to be the best I could for her for the rest of my life and not to use her as an excuse, live life to the fullest.Not sure Im succeeding, but Im trying!

I guess Im trying to say ,we cant stop people dying around us , life does go on and we should try to make those that have left us ,proud of us as we continue on! Sincerely Brett!!

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Blue Oval Mopar Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:26 PM   #5
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadsymoo
i know how you feel,lost my 20 month old daughter,4 weeks ago,makes you wonder what life is about!
This has to be the most torturous things someone can go through. Its not enough, but sorry mate. Hows your partner holding up?
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
Scott

Quote:
Damn that's harsh, it's just never fair.

We lost my wifes Uncle last week - life ended in his prime, doing what he loved on a Ducati.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #7
Tha Jack
Legend!!!

Quote:
Geez Mate. That's tragic. My heart bleeds for ya. Sorry to hear about your loss. Nothing worse than losing a child.

BACK TO THE BONE YARD
Tha Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Condolences, i cannot begin to imagine the loss of a little one.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #9
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It does seem like it. 2008 hasn't been the best so far, and we're only 2 months in.

wadsymoo- Mate I cannot word how sad that is. I couldn't imagine what you, and your family are going through.

Very sorry to hear buddy.:(

Life can be very cruel.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #10
bingoTE50
Steve

Quote:
Extremely sad to read this... No words I can offer could help..I hope someone is helping you guys though ...All the best..
bingoTE50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #11
blueprinted_xr
FPV F6E FG XR8 UTE EL XR6

There is defiantly something happening, 2 of mum's friends lost friends and partners, and we tragically lost a member from PerthEseries.com all in one week. it just makes you think of how short life really is and to make the most pf what we have!

RIP classED!
blueprinted_xr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Quote:
Oh my god. Cried when I saw this...That is so sad...If you need anything...ANYTHING...Just let everyone know. We are all hear to support you and your partner in this time of sadness.

I am so sorry for your loss. There IS nothing worse than losing a child!!
Old 26-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #13
asusdragon
BA Falcon XT

RIP Seon (classED) one of the great people of the world, just a person you could walk up to on the street and have a conversation with a true mate!!

Quote:
If you can't fix it with a hammer. you're got an electrical problem
Quote:
You only need two tools in life - WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40, If it shouldnt move and does, use the duct tape
asusdragon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #14
wadsymoo
mr xagt

thanks guys,its hard,but you have too go on with life,she had been sick from day she was born,first 7 months in icu,and had no quailty of life. now she's in a better place.
bella was here too teach me and kath a lesson in life! and boy she has!
wadsymoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2008, 09:09 AM   #15
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Condolences, nothing worse than losing a child - especially one so young. You and your family have my deepest sympathy.

Fastgt - No idea what's going on - perhaps the extra day has unbalanced this year?
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post