Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-06-2005, 01:54 PM   #1
nugget666
lord of the nuggets

Default your dev5 kit please some info

hey all.

My mate is extremely interested in the dev5 kit he lives on the sunshine coast (QLD) like me. His car is a EL xr6 manual.

1#He was wondering what do you get in the kit when you get it posted to you ?

2#What are some other mods he can do to get more power out of it?

3# how much would postage be?

:evilking: I saw a commodore chasing a Falcon up the street the other day.. O WAIT they were racing!!!

was about to go wakeboarding but i didnt know about the wheather..... wheather to go or not
nugget666 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
jonbays
TL40 Wagon?

Why don't you just call and ask Brendan?

i mail ordered the gear and the freight was really quite cheap they ahave good rrates and you get nice instructions and all the bits.

Just call and ask
jonbays is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2005, 08:12 PM   #3
nugget666
lord of the nuggets

i told him to call but he said he will just wait for replys

:evilking: I saw a commodore chasing a Falcon up the street the other day.. O WAIT they were racing!!!

was about to go wakeboarding but i didnt know about the wheather..... wheather to go or not
Old 07-06-2005, 11:20 PM   #4
Damo
Banned

If everyone allways says, 'just call and ask them', then really, what is the point of this forum. I know they're a sponsor which is great, but i'm sure someone will understand where i'm coming from. Especially considering JMM rarely get on here to answer querys, it's usually the members.

Maybe I should call and ask them...?
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2005, 11:32 PM   #5
nugget666
lord of the nuggets

That is a very good point maybe i will get him to ring them then :P

Old 09-06-2005, 09:58 AM   #6
Brenden
"THE" Workshop manager.

The answer to his question is conplicated an a true quote is a task to write on the net.

The dev kit information is all available of our web page, with full parts lists and so on.
The net page is getting upgraded now for ease of use and will be a lot.

However, A full dev 5 kit post away kit is $3995 for all the parts, that includes the new street fighter headers. As far as add ons for that kit, the ported BBM Manifold is $660 changeover, the 3" race series intake system for EF>AU is a $200 upgrade cost.

AME Albury carshow Horsepower Hero 2005
AME Adelaide carshow Horsepower Hero 2005
AME Shepparton carshow Horsepower Hero 2005
AME Melbourne Highest horsepower 6 turbo 2005
AME Melbourne Highest horsepower N/A 6 2005
All Ford nationals DYO 10.5 and over champion 2005
Brenden is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post