Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #31
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Lol, you're a true wordsmith doc!!! Well written mate, i felt like i was there... half awake with eyes full of crud.

I think you acted fairly... not a court in the world that'd find against you lol.
Old 28-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #32
Falc'man
You dig, we stick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill M
I must admit to possesing genetic flaws myself(along line of family both genders) A gentleman decided to wash his Datsun 280ZX at 1.30am at the local carwash with hatch and both doors open flooding the neighbourhood with his choice of music (thump thump thump) A quick 200m sprint down to the carwash and he gets a choice of turning it down or having the unit pierced with a 6ft crowbar...guess what he chose?
Nice one with the Karcher Doc.
cheers
Bill.
Yeah some people have zero courtesy/respect/decency...

My neighbour 2 houses down (thankfully moved out now) had a frequent visitor. This frequent visitor was a complete ^&)%$#&^. Not only did he have one of the loudest cars I've ever heard - monaro with straight through exhaust I'm guessing - but he found it convenient to rev it as hard as he could in the late hours of the night...

When I told my neighbour to speak to his visitor about showing some courtesy, his reply was "...mate, we're in Villawood, not Vaucluse".

Eventually the cops waited for him down the street lol.... never ever heard that crappy V8 again.
Old 28-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #33
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

You have the DEFCONS mixed up. Defcon 5 is totalt peace and Defcon 1 is all out war
Piotr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #34
scoupedy

So many inconsiderate pricks in this world i know how you feel
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #35
J_Tank
Bring on the Boss

I must admit I worked a jackhammer doing demolition for a Builder for a while. However I made a point of not bringing out the heavy artillery until later in the morning once other tasks had been done, no impact tools after 1700 and NO weekend work. Mind you that was more for my benefit... My point is considerate people can get the job done wiht less fuss than is allowed under the law... 0700 is too early for jackhammers even when it's you're Job!!
J_Tank is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2007, 08:49 AM   #36
red_hotxr6
Banned

Ha, i just finished watching this same thing on the today show, apparently dogs barking are the 1 st annoying thing then making loud noises in the early morning are next .How do people cope..
red_hotxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2007, 08:56 AM   #37
mrnsx
Crash test pilot

some people just lack common sense i guess.

i live in a fairly quiet street but some junkies moved in across the road and they always go out screaming and swearing at each other at 1-2am almost every week.

well one day i came home to find 3 police cars in front of their house doing a drug raid lol, never heard a noise from them again (so i guess karma fixed my issue)

Newest Addition

Holden Barina 2004
6L per 100k :
66kw :

Old Collection..

Falcon BA
Toyota Celica
Kawasaki zxr
Ford Festiva
Nissan 180sx
Daihatsu Feroza
mrnsx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2007, 09:06 AM   #38
Buddy 1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Great Reading & yes are so many Empty People out there who have No respect for others.

We are Aussies & as such Enjoy a Sunday Morning sleep in & should be able to with no Damm Noise!

And why is it Renters seem to make more Noise than owners?

Maybe they do not care as much as they can move easily.
Buddy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #39
normxb
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Sitting on the Dunny , Contemplating "What to do Next".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnsx
some people just lack common sense i guess.
I live in a fairly quiet street but some junkies moved in across the road and they always go out screaming and swearing at each other at 1-2am almost every week.
Well one day i came home to find 3 police cars in front of their house doing a drug raid lol, never heard a noise from them again (so i guess karma fixed my issue)
I had the same trouble about 6 yrs ago , except it was next door . There was Pot growing in the back yard etc. and it was generally known as "The Supermarket" .(not good when your kids were 12 & 14 y/olds at the time) the Police used to be there 3-4 times a week .

Only trouble was the girl got out of it 90% of the time , "Racial Discrimination" (1/6 Indiginious) . I was never game to report them , 1/ not worth the trouble 2/ Neighbour the other side did and was threatened to have his house burnt down .

Biddy 1 , Because some Renters (please note "some renters") are on Centrelink and don't care and moving doesn't worry them , Owners mostly like to stay where they are , that's why they bought the house .

The last 2 tenents next door have been great , you wouldn't know they were there , but they both worked , first one a School Teacher , the one there now , a cook at the local hospital .

Keeping FORDS in the family

(Embarressment :yeees: , Son now has a "Camira" : )
"Look Right , Look Left , Look Right , BEFORE crossing Roads"
normxb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post