Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-08-2007, 01:58 AM   #1
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Default Toyotas Country Music Muster 07

Who else went?

I Just got back from the Gypir Country Music Muster, whilst i aint the worlds biggest CM Fan, being paid $1200 to work and play for 4 days aint to bad a gig ;)

Awesome event, always the same faces every year (this is my fourth year working there)

Though this year was the Wettest muster in 26 years, we got flooded in, so numbers were down (for the fact people literally couldnt get in!)

Top Bands there were Travis Collins, Troy Casser-daily, Lee Kernighan, Thirsty Mers, The Pigs, The Ciaks etc.. a lot of bands literally couldnt get there on the Saturday due to Floods, and the Main stage events were cancelled due to weather.

The Barge is the dirtiest i have ever seen it!

The day Main Stage was Cancelled.

This is Dan and Shae Fisher, Dan designed The Falcon Decals on the Barge and his sister is a Country Music Star!

Mud Wrestling anyone?

This was after all the action was finished, and we all finally let our hair down after another succesfull year!

Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
graphixboy
Does it get any better

How good was it!!! Not a CM fan either but it was a 6 day p1ss-up and plenty of great acts... The most fun you could have with your clothes on.

This was my 3rd year and am looking forward to next years already.

Were you doing security there? If so where? Might catch up for a drink next year...
graphixboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #3
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphixboy
How good was it!!! Not a CM fan either but it was a 6 day p1ss-up and plenty of great acts... The most fun you could have with your clothes on.

This was my 3rd year and am looking forward to next years already.

Were you doing security there? If so where? Might catch up for a drink next year...
Yeah mate, ive done security 4 years in a row there now, as long as they call me back next year ill be at it again as well ;)
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post