Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Default Can somebody help me take tips for NRL?

It's really embarrising but I'm a big fan of rugby but I'm shocking at making tips for the work competition!

My girlfriend knows nothing but she's going better than me can somebody help me I am just ahead of a bunch of kids and last week got 4 points!!!

sleekism is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

It is a tough year for the tipsters dude.. I am sitting second in our work comp and I had a pact to take all the home teams for the season.. It must be hard when I don't not pick a game and yet be so high up the ladder

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #3
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

round 11 anyone????
sleekism is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2007, 12:02 AM   #4
Powdered Toast Man
Professional Mouse Jockey

Thats just the way it goes with footy tipping. I am ahead in my works AFL tipping and I dont even follow footy. It's usually the people who have no clue that get the best results.

Sorry can't help with NFL tipping as I follow that even less. It's pretty hard to down here in Melbourne with only free to air TV. Rugby doesn't get that much of a showing unless its on late on Friday night (apart from the state of origin that was on prime time the other night)

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Groucho Marx
Powdered Toast Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #5
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Can somebody please give me advice on how to wax my anal hair?
Fair dinkum!

Just look at the ladder and the difference between teams. I generally pick the home team, unless the away team is that much better.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2007, 01:04 AM   #6
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Best tip is to not follow my tips.
Bill_R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2007, 08:06 AM   #7
AC/DC
" Let there be Rock "

Check the courier mail in Bris every friday, and in the Footy Guide ( centre ) there are the tips put by all the people on the panel.

Warren Ryan is leading the tipping , , and his tips are there every friday morning,

So why not just copy his ?

AC/DC
AC/DC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post