Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
dean04ba

Default idea's for things to do for a bucks night in melbourne.

i am trying to plan a bucks night and need some ideas on things to do, excluding going to the strippers. i want to do something different from the usual.
its going to be an all day and night thing. any ideas of places to go or things to do anywhere in melbourne would be great.

thanks

dean04ba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
sprjenkins
Spr Jenkins

for the day, bbq, golf/paint ball/go karting. At night do you like Pubs? Clubs? Alternatively, go hot air balloning in the morning, hire a boat/yacht for the day. Have an organised pub crawl. Go for a ride in a V8 supercar, or one of those V8 drive experiences at calder or sandown. Go skydiving or a joyride in a plane. If your really cashed up you can have a mock fighter school experience
sprjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Yeah my mates who are getting hitched have been playing paintball in the morning, round of golf in the arvo.. then to a house party/city for the *usual* entertainment.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #4
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Mens Gallery, otherwise it's not a bucks night. :
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #5
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

This looks good...
http://www.dailyplanet.com.au/

nugget378 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
charles_wif_xf
Purveyor of filth

Hire a mini bus for the day (depending on how many lads you want to participate in the festivities). Go wherever you want, then at night, hit a strip club or better yet, get a venue and have topless waitresses serving you all night, then get some "interactive" strippers.
charles_wif_xf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:25 AM   #7
Mark351
Built Ford Tough

Here's an idea that different, and doesn't include strippers, but will get you the girls...

A mate of mine had his bucks night a couple of years ago, and he and all his mates hired full costumes for the entire day. Like, one guy was a penguin, one was a bear, etc. They went go-karting first, in costume. Then went into the Melbourne CBD and went to pubs and nightclubs and plenty of wandering around town in between. They said all the girls wanted hugs from these big characters even they they had no idea who they were. He said it was the best night out he'd had in years.
Mark351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 11:26 AM   #8
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathXR
Here's an idea that different, and doesn't include strippers, but will get you the girls...

A mate of mine had his bucks night a couple of years ago, and he and all his mates hired full costumes for the entire day. Like, one guy was a penguin, one was a bear, etc. They went go-karting first, in costume. Then went into the Melbourne CBD and went to pubs and nightclubs and plenty of wandering around town in between. They said all the girls wanted hugs from these big characters even they they had no idea who they were. He said it was the best night out he'd had in years.
That's genuis!!
Old 09-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #9
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Find someone who has worked on earth moving machinery, and get a ball bearing, or other incredibly heavy metal ball, attached chain to ball, and other to leg.... the girls love it, and gave me more sympathy and condolances than i can ever remember! Yes i had a 14kg ball and chain attached to me on my bucks night, my father in law had the chain cut so i couldnt stand and hold the ball in my arms to walk around.... made for a slow night... but more drinks, as i couldnt walk up the bar.
Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 05:13 PM   #10
bob 351
MIGHTY MAGPIES 2010

Location: yarram se vic in the shed listening to pinkfloyd and rubbing panels

get ****ed :baby bott :baby bott :baby bott : : : :
bob 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:22 AM   #11
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

PUB CRAWL!!!!
see how much useless crap you can steal from the pubs and clubs...
bar 20, dont be weak, what she dosent know cant hurt her

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post