Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #31
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDXR6T
Still waiting for some video footage of an e-series member doing somthing illegal on tape.

Nothing on U tube.
You are not looking hard enough.......... lol

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 14-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #32
pHaT`eL
Banned

As ive said previously, not one E-Series or FFAU member was doing anything wrong, cars were parked miles away, pretty sure no Ford at all was doing anything stupid.
There is no need to leave the club over this, thats just a poor effort imo.
As Steve said, Noble Park Maccas has been going on for yonks, my dad used to go there in his younger years, its just the current crop of people seem to think wrecking everything is fun.
Sunny, im behind you 110%, doubt youd do anything like that at all..
Old 14-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #33
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

I thought it was Mr. Dope :P

Old 14-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #34
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Lots of car clubs go through this sort of rubbish from time to time, the ones that last put a set of rules and standards for members to follow.

If you e series guys are serious and want to be respected, you need to weed out the idiots, the members that post stupid comments on the net, the members that drop a skip, the members that drive like morons, basically the ********* that draw attention from the coppers and then the cops see your club stickers and then you are all associated and will cop the same treatment.
Coppers are coppers whether on duty or off duty, they see what happens and notice club stickers on cars, they see someone acting like a tool on the public roads, they may wait to they are on duty again before they do anything, but they will remember. I'm sure the cops have probably allready scanned these forums and they will know which members have admitted to being there and those that have condoned the going on's

As mentioned allready in this thread, being there is enough to be accused of being part of it, if nobody watched this stuff the idiots would not have an audience to up up in front of.

We used to cruise dandy years ago, we copped some unfair canaries and parking tickets, but we used to move on when idiots started to take over the place, I learned my lesson the hard way by not moving on quick enough and was charged for a couple of things that did not happen and not even car related.

Those members that said they are leaving the club are not weak like some one else mentioned, they are stronger for standing up for what they beleive is acceptable or unacceptable behaviour amongst members. They are prepared to leave what they love, that takes guts and why? because of some idiots!

Idiots spoil it for all us others that enjoy our cars

If you guys are serious, harden the ***** up and loose the idiots and then be respected

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
Old 14-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #35
niko
likes falcon's

going out and checking out some sweet rides is not as it used to be...

thanks to some youtubin' looneys that love to do skids!
There needs to be a balance and a little more respect for the law.
Old 14-01-2007, 12:19 PM   #36
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin
Ok I have no idea WTF you guys are on about, but this statement jumped out at me.

Just because someone is somewhere a crime/offence is being commmited doesn't mean they should cop the blame.

At the moment in Brisbane there is a guy/some guys that hide out along bike paths and walking tracks and jump out and molest/rape/interfere with women out jogging or riding, so does that mean if I go out for a ride or a run I should shoulder some of the blame for the women who have been interfered with? I should think bloody not!

And a skid is fun weither there is an audience or not, so IMHO racing, speeding and skids are going to occur anywhere the purpetrators think they can get away with it.
I think you missed my point.

Using your analogy, watching the antics at Noble Park isnt akin to taking a jog, It's like hanging arround the rapist with a camera with your mates, waiting for them to strike.

Old 14-01-2007, 12:22 PM   #37
John_LS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratter
If you e series guys are serious and want to be respected, you need to weed out the idiots, the members that post stupid comments on the net, the members that drop a skip, the members that drive like morons, basically the ********* that draw attention from the coppers and then the cops see your club stickers and then you are all associated and will cop the same treatment.
if that was to happen, the e-series club would be a very small one...i think its the fact that alot of young people drive these cars because they are so cheap its what they can afford. so i dont think it will stop attracting these type of people anytime soon.

Old 14-01-2007, 12:28 PM   #38
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin
Ok I have no idea WTF you guys are on about, but this statement jumped out at me.

Just because someone is somewhere a crime/offence is being commmited doesn't mean they should cop the blame.

At the moment in Brisbane there is a guy/some guys that hide out along bike paths and walking tracks and jump out and molest/rape/interfere with women out jogging or riding, so does that mean if I go out for a ride or a run I should shoulder some of the blame for the women who have been interfered with? I should think bloody not!

And a skid is fun weither there is an audience or not, so IMHO racing, speeding and skids are going to occur anywhere the purpetrators think they can get away with it.

Whether you think they shouldnt cop the blame means nothing when the law says other wise.

The police were outnumbered so from what I understand undercover police were filming incidents and taking down number plates.
So if someone thinks they got away from causing mischief, then I wouldnt be so sure....
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
Old 14-01-2007, 12:28 PM   #39
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_xr6
if that was to happen, the e-series club would be a very small one...i think its the fact that alot of young people drive these cars because they are so cheap its what they can afford. so i dont think it will stop attracting these type of people anytime soon.
I understand that, but the club members/comitee need to work out what the club direction is, if you want a respectable club you have to take action to get it, once the idiots are gone you will a better class of members.

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
Old 14-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #40
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin
Whether you think they shouldnt cop the blame means nothing when the law says other wise.

The police were outnumbered so from what I understand undercover police were filming incidents and taking down number plates.
So if someone thinks they got away from causing mischief, then I wouldnt be so sure....
To that point, if all you were doing is standing next to your car away from the antics, you have NOTHING to worry about.

Old 14-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #41
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sunny

i know we havnt got on to well in the past but as i have told john effalcon i have more respect for you in the club than i do for others here

i was also going to head down there but time got away from me and its about a 45 min drive from where i was staying

im glad that i didnt go my el is my pride and joy and i really couldnt bear to see it damaged by *********

ratter i can see your point about the direction for the club but im sure the e-series board is working on that side of things

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 14-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #42
crannersEL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHaT`eL
As ive said previously, not one E-Series or FFAU member was doing anything wrong, cars were parked miles away, pretty sure no Ford
We all parked in a side street about 5 mins walk from Maccas, and none of the e-series cars that were with us drove through the nick of things, ie in the car park or down the side street where all the burnouts are done......

As stated by the members above that went down on Friday night, we just wanted to see what all the talk was about, we didnt attend to perform any illeagle activities at all

And as for sunny, the only thing i saw him do which you could call "illeagle activities" was maybe when we all "j" walked accross the road to get back to the cars, at no point did any of the e-series members rip a skid or drag race up the hwy.....
Old 14-01-2007, 12:48 PM   #43
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

It is all well and good to say 'if they didn't have an audience these things wouldn't happen' but move back into reality for one minute. Were the only people at Noble Park E-Series members? Did the 16 year olds that smashed the video shop say 'ooh the E-Series guys are here, lets show off for them'?

I don't condone what happened on Friday night, but it had very little to do with car clubs. Notice how the news has shown one burnout on TV, even though (according to media) there were over 1000 cars there doing burnouts.

Quote:
Lots of car clubs go through this sort of rubbish from time to time, the ones that last put a set of rules and standards for members to follow.
Just like E-Series has had for over 3 years now, and it has been enforced (both on cruises and on the forums) several times. Every thread relating to Noble Park maccas was closed, and most have been moved.

Back to the original question, I don't think it was you Sundeep, and I've yet to read (In my opinion) a valid reason as to why people think it is you, or see videos of the EA pouring out tyre smoke.

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Old 14-01-2007, 01:52 PM   #44
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
If you e series guys are serious and want to be respected,
I take offense at this sort of generalisation. It's the type of attitude that leads to division and results in the foolish beahviour of a minority reflecting on the majority.
Personally, I can't see any reason why anyone would want to attend an illegal street meeting even to watch or to jsut check out the cars. There are heaps of legal methods around. Get a life guys!
Old 14-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #45
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw
I'd like to see actual quotes of where when whom accusations have been made. Can't say ive seen any to date (happy to be proven wrong)
Referring to this comment in the "I'm Out" thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Sundeep you are one of the main offenders who have taken this club to the low low place that it is now ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Old 14-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #46
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

I think its a bit drastic for mothernature to say she wants out and is going to take the e series club stickers off her car....
Im about to buy a full set of club stickers and im going to have them on my car with pride cause i think this is one of the better car clubs around, members and cars included....
And sunny dood dont worry so much about what people say, you know you havent done anything so let them get themselves in a tizzy mate while you sit back and have a cack :P
Cheers lads
Old 14-01-2007, 03:00 PM   #47
ned
Once shy... twice bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ED turbo (mickmalta)
Media dictates the public, the police serve the public, the police are going to target any car with a club sticker, loud exhaust and ethnic looking ppl driving cars that 'stand out.'
Sad but true, especially the ethnic part. I've lost count how many times a police offer has said... "if it wasn't for you wogs and your cars" ... don't worry about it Sundose, if people wanna stir **** up about you because of your antics let them... you know who's right and who's wrong.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #48
El_Poochino

Just putting in my 2 cents.

Hooning and street racing is a sub culture of cars. 90% of marques have hoons behind the wheel of one of there cars. (I say 90 because I don't see any fully sik Maybachs crusing the main drag). If one young dropkick in an EA he brought for $100 wants to endanger lives by doing what was done at Nobel Park does that mean every driver of a Ford is the same?

I'm standing behind Sunny and the rest on this one. Haven't seen any evidence of anyone acting in that manner. And ripping a skid on quiet roads dosen't compare to Nobel Park. The club has stated it dosen't condone this culture. So I'm not going anywhere, a club needs support from it's members to be taken seriously.

To all those leaving over this, winge winge ******* winge.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:06 PM   #49
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

oh best and safest place 2 rip burnouts or drifts for those who crave, is a place called Reedy Lake in Nagambie, its a dried up lake that is about hmm...2km in radius, u can have some real fun out there without being dangerous, mind you your car will get a tad dusty....

I bet if Sunny's Car wasn't worked 2 the shits like it is, no1 would accuse him so much...
If you guys are serious, harden the ***** up and loose the idiots and then be respected
So true ^ who ever said that, im with Felony and gonan buy them stickers , as i said, my Ford Belongs here...
3:4:5 LSD diff
JMM Extractors
2.5" Stainless Steel highflow cat
2.5" Exhaust
T5 transmission
Front Slotted rotors
Lowered on Pedders Sports Ryders
....and a cherry scented airfreshner

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #50
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I still fail to see how this involves the E series club as it has made clear twice now that the action of individuals whom attended this event did so on their own accord, and was in no way endorsed or organised as a event or meet under the E series Banner as demonstrated by the said closure of the thread during the week.

Those who did attended on the night, and past meets, did so as individuals and by all right are to be held accountable by association as clearly stipulated.

I also make it very clear again, that the Administration Team do not support these activities and will not allow discussions for meetings and such to attend events to be made on the forums.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:18 PM   #51
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

Laminge, so are you saying we cannot organise cruises and club meetings???
3:4:5 LSD diff
JMM Extractors
2.5" Stainless Steel highflow cat
2.5" Exhaust
T5 transmission
Front Slotted rotors
Lowered on Pedders Sports Ryders
....and a cherry scented airfreshner

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #52
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He is saying we cant organise activities promoting illegal activity, which is fair enough.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #53
chich
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is the exact reason why i refuse to display any sort of affiliation with a car club or forum on my car. I'm not refering to anyone or any situation specifically, but all it takes is one person to do or say something stupid to black list everyone with the police, workshops, other clubs etc.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #54
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid34
Laminge, so are you saying we cannot organise cruises and club meetings???

Have you actually read what I have written?
Old 14-01-2007, 03:33 PM   #55
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Coppers are coppers whether on duty or off duty, they see what happens and notice club stickers on cars, they see someone acting like a tool on the public roads, they may wait to they are on duty again before they do anything, but they will remember. I'm sure the cops have probably allready scanned these forums and they will know which members have admitted to being there and those that have condoned the going on's

As mentioned allready in this thread, being there is enough to be accused of being part of it, if nobody watched this stuff the idiots would not have an audience to up up in front of.

We used to cruise dandy years ago, we copped some unfair canaries and parking tickets, but we used to move on when idiots started to take over the place, I learned my lesson the hard way by not moving on quick enough and was charged for a couple of things that did not happen and not even car related.

Those members that said they are leaving the club are not weak like some one else mentioned, they are stronger for standing up for what they beleive is acceptable or unacceptable behaviour amongst members. They are prepared to leave what they love, that takes guts and why? because of some idiots!

Idiots spoil it for all us others that enjoy our cars

Well said Ratter, I agree with your comments 100%.

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
Old 14-01-2007, 03:48 PM   #56
Amber
Funbus Pilot.

I just wantede to comment on this, if I may:

Quote:
I dont get why people think they should leave the club and rip the stickers off their cars. If you werent there being a fool then you have nothing to worry about. I find it very unlikely that a cop will pull you up because you have e-series club stickers on your car and they claim you where at noble park. To me these people sound like sooks, take it or leave it, thats my opinion.
I was at a restaurant last night a few km's up the road from Maccas, and while I was out the front for 5 mins with smokers, I counted 4 E-Series cars go past. I'm suree you were one of them Sunny Being there the night after is asking for trouble. The cops will see the stickers, see you hanging around, and presume you're guilty.

I also saw at least 15 cars be pulled over last night in the space of 5 hours, all within sight of my dining table. From what I could see, their only offence was driving a Skyline or Supra. One man was sitting in the centre medium, waiting to do a uey, and a cop car pulls up behind him, chucks the lights on, and 2 coppers get out. They sat there for 15 mins, making traffic go around them, while the cops looked under his hood.

I don't have any E-Series stickers, but have a rather large fordmods one on my back window. The only reason I'd remove it, which I've contemplated doing after this weekend, is because you're guilty by accociation. If FM/FFAU guys were there, and the cops/public saw the cars there with the stickers, then I don't want to be lobbed in the same boat as those that are genuinly guilty (which I'm sure is something we all want).

I believe, because I have that sticker and a nice car, that's the reason I was pulled up at 2am this morning on my way home. I'd just turned left onto Springvale Rd from the Princes, minding my own business, doing nothing wrong, then BAM!, I'm pulled over. The cop was a unfriendly from the word go, and nothing I said made him treat me any more than scum. I bellieve his attitude towards me was influenced by the sticker/exterior of my car. I look after it, love it, and get treated like **** for it.

But, in saying all that, I won't be removing it. Why? Because FM is a part of me, and a part of my social life. I've been with FM for 4+ years, and it'll take more than this to change that, as I presume it would for you guys here.

Hopfully some heavy restrictions are put in place to prevent this from happening again, and the innocent people in Noble Park are left in peace.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:55 PM   #57
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenaz
Referring to this comment in the "I'm Out" thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Sundeep you are one of the main offenders who have taken this club to the low low place that it is now ......
To me thats just a general comment relating to a members attitude, and by no means an accusation of missbehaviour at Noble Park.

Old 14-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #58
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw
To me thats just a general comment relating to a members attitude, and by no means an accusation of missbehaviour at Noble Park.
Actually you're right.

I don't even know what we're discussing anymore :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Old 14-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #59
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenaz
Actually you're right.

I don't even know what we're discussing anymore :
Good point, I don't think anyone knows (myself included)

Closed Thread