The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 02:25 AM   #121
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOON69
see theres that political unrelated BS again

police chase has nothing to do with the judge or magistrate why your jumping ahead is beyond me
You may wish to look above to see who introduced the notion of "judgement"

Quote:
auto theft: doesnt automatically mean a death sentence does it
Clearly not. Who is advocating this, enlighten us please.

Quote:
evading police:itsa stolen car its inevitable isnt it?
If they were moral citizens they would pull over and say "sorry mr officer, I do believe you have caught me driving a vehicle which has been illigaly aquired. I submit my self to you.

Quote:
endangering public: you dont know the facts and we know they used road spikes so whats more dangerous a car with 4 tyres working at speed or 4 flat ones at speed?
how about, 4 working tyres vs a stationary car.........I dont see the car after its stoped(in a tree or not) jumping out and assulting somone do you?

:

Old 02-12-2006, 02:28 AM   #122
HOON69
Banned

:

Last edited by HOON69; 02-12-2006 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:32 AM   #123
HOON69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw
You may wish to look above to see who introduced the notion of "judgement"

Clearly not. Who is advocating this, enlighten us please.

If they were moral citizens they would pull over and say "sorry mr officer, I do believe you have caught me driving a vehicle which has been illigaly aquired. I submit my self to you.

how about, 4 working tyres vs a stationary car.........I dont see the car after its stoped(in a tree or not) jumping out and assulting somone do you?

:

:thebirds:
shows your true maturity on the subject.

Last edited by HOON69; 02-12-2006 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:33 AM   #124
Paris Hilton
Custom User Title

He is a degenerate ****tard who, if he had anything to contribute to society, wouldn't have been in the situation.

Better off dead.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:34 AM   #125
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
where was this written into this thread?
:thebirds:
shows your true maturity on the subject.
I quoted you before you edited your post. I'd appreciate it if you would not accuse me of "putting words into your mouth/posting PM's into threads" when you clearly know you edited your post AFTER it was quoted.

Last edited by Walkinshaw; 02-12-2006 at 02:47 AM.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:36 AM   #126
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
IQ LMFAO ead your own writing and then tell me you had one in the first place

ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!
Sorry, I slip into French every now and again, I'll tone it down a bit. But what is "ead"?

Quote:
ever been in a chase,know or seen what criminals do or act like in these circumstances etc?
No, yes, yes.

Quote:
ever spoken to a car thief? ever been in their shoes or close to it?
Yes, no, no (and certainly no desire to).

Quote:
ever even been away from the computer to see what reality is really like?
No. Where can I download this "reality"?

Quote:
i guess not,hence your silly reply in the first place.
Sorry, I was silly. What we should do is let criminals do as they please. Let them run off at 170kph. Let them run down innocent people. Make the families of the people they run over pay for the damage they did to the stolen car (they're losing money having to fix it before they sell it, not to mention the stress of it all).

The fact of the matter is simple. They broke the law. The police stopped them. You harp on about not knowing what could of happened, did you ever think for a second (hmmmm) that the police didn't know what could of happened? Yes they may of slowed down. They might of taken someone else out by their own stupidity. The police took this into account and used the required force to prevent a worst case scenaro.

How about you stop acting like a little **** and post something constructive?
Old 02-12-2006, 03:09 AM   #127
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Define irony.

Quote:
but hey if you wanna name call i got a few nice ones that describe you but hey,im better then that and will leave the petty shit to you and that other twat walkinsmall
This should make everyone a little smarter.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=84523
Old 02-12-2006, 03:11 AM   #128
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
preach,talk it up,do what ever makes you feel warm and fuzzy in that beer gut of yours,but they didnt crash the car into anyone and they didnt ask for their tyres to be deflatted,not that im excusing their foolish,reckless,criminal behaviour,but you'll think that a cop can do what ever they please as long as they "catch their man" were talking about 16 yr old teens not some 40 yr old with a 20yr criminal history and wanted for armed robbery etc,some ya'll should wake up to yourselves they are kids and your basically riding them off for life etc and basically wishing they were dead in a sick kind of way,yep they stole a car yep they sped away from police and yep they deserve to be caught but ya'll think its fair game to catch them at all cost even to the point of it costs them their lives,that imho is BS and wrong.

dont know what programme you's are on but reality is,WE AINT AMERICA and we dont need to risk,our lives,police officers lives and the publics lives over some stupid stolen vehicle,and guess what because of the actions of them both the thief and the police theres a person without a car anymore,yep the guy stole it but the guy didnt just wreck all by himself did he?

rant over

im not condoning criminal activity but you'll got me stumped how someone deserves pain/death etc because of their actionssome attitudes are appauling.
As many here have stated, they chose and made their own bed, they are now sleeping in it. HOON69, you wouldn't be a friend of Wallys would you, or perhaps go to the same school for twits?
Old 02-12-2006, 03:14 AM   #129
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
Define irony.

This should make everyone a little smarter.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=84523

Nice, I like that, and done!
Old 02-12-2006, 03:18 AM   #130
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Top work going back editing/remove your last 4 posts HOON69. No faith in your own arguement?

Old 02-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #131
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

It is somewhat tragic that we can't discuss events such as these without the thread deteriorating into a name calling, argument fest.
Perhaps one day threads of this type will remain civil, and courteous without members turning on one another.
Closed Thread