Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
AWD Chaser
Formally Kia Chaser

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Angry GE Again

I know there was a thread a little while ago, but I thought I would vent MY outrage at GE again.

I applied for a $3500 loan extension on my car loan to put it on gas.. this was denied as I had only had the loan for 1 year - fair enough.
We then decided to try for a personal loan - after being put through to 6 different ppl who kept transfering me, we did the loan application. I said I would get a call in about 48 hours. 4 days later, I had not recieved a call. I rang them up, and they said there was no record of me ever going for a loan. So I went through the application again, but they wanted to know the TOTAL amount of rent, not just my share, etc. So of course, I was denied the loan.

Today, I get my statement in for my GE card and find that they are now charging me 50c per Bpay that I make! This is a rip. In my weekly budget, I Bpay GE once a week, so that mean my GE monthy service charges go from $2.95 to $4.95. The fact they never informed me that they are bringing in this charge p***ed me off already...

Then they charged me a $27 late fee WITH INTEREST because I had not met a minimum monthley payment when Retravision had told me there wasn't one - just had to be paid out in 2 years time!

If I hadn't maxed out the CC with all the baby stuff I need, I would already have moved it over. At least the service with Virgin is worth paying for....

My 2 cents....

HSV Clubsport R8 VY (2003)
Black, 6sp Manual, Coulson Seats, Red on black interior, Pacemaker extractors, Twin 2.5" exhaust, Custom Red 20" VE GTS Rims, Custom Red Stitching
AWD Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post