Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2023, 03:40 PM   #30
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Expiation: worth fighting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkxlxm View Post
I once had a speeding fine waived after I applied for a review; I was probably caught for 108/109 on a 100 limit freeway and my licence had been clean for several years at least.

I know someone who got done for driving an unregistered car. He had not paid the renewal. The fine was over $1000.00, maybe $1300.00 or so (?).

He got the fine waived after asking for a review. He would have been driving for 40 years or so at the time of the offence and possibly had never had an infringement notice. Still, I was surprised that it got waived.
We use to have 2 AU Falcons, both white, an XR6 & SR. my XR6 was due for rego, unfortunately my Wife registered the wrong car, so we actually extended hers by 3 months.
Few weeks later I received a fine for unrigistrred/uninsured, sent a letter explaining the honest mistake, bad luck pay up.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post