Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2022, 01:43 AM   #11
prydey
Rob

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Having a real struggle at the moment with health, weather and other commitments keeping me from washing my cars lately. I did mention I bought a 10m extension for the karcher and that got used for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Wife's car had a massive bird poo splatter on it and although it was raining i had to get it off. The extension allowed me to wash the car on my drive rather than on my front lawn. My front yard is sloped and trying to drive a fwd (or rwd for that matter) car up the wet grass doesn't work too well.

Also when I say wash, it was a foam up with nv snow and pressure wash off. The wife needed to go out. It was better than nothing and the bird poo had to go.

I bought some carpro reset, nv lustre and jet and some more cloths quite some time ago hoping to give my territory a bit of extra love and haven't had a chance to wash it for what feels like forever.

Had an epidural steroid injection 3 weeks ago and that hasn't worked so I have to be a bit more careful for a while. Spinal injuries can be so infuriating. Patience isn't something I'm good at when it's stopping me doing things I enjoy. No. 1 is cycling. Washing cars isn't no. 2 but it's toward the top of the list. At least I can enjoy it through other people's experiences on here.

Just venting again.