Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2021, 07:01 PM   #11
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippy View Post
Why can't we have an open discussion
about freedom of personal preferences .

re ; jabs , etc , without being posts deleted ,

and being in tha bad book , by not wanting , a jab , whats tha story?.

can ya still get tha Virus , by being jabbed ... can ya pass it on ?// ,hehee
answer me that ........

why are ppl scared of no jabbed , surely if they have tha jab . they should be safe from infection ... tha mind boggles ...

wonder how long this post stays up////

Because everyone is different Hippy, you should already know that, you didn't use that moniker for fun, you want everyone here to know that you are a "Hippy".......I have no idea if you are a true Hippy, or a Clayton's Hippy, your age or your life and lifestyle prior to becoming a forum member!

Let's say like me you are a 70's Hippy and like me took of for QLD, I did aged 24, it was 1977, I worked hard as a journeyman boilermaker and welder, but I had a very transient life, which by the way I found it to be a very satisfying life, went inland NSW on the way, Nimbin etc, lots of Hippys there, but i worked fulltime, 7 days a week if I could, and most of the hippies I met dident work, just smoked pot, walked around saying " hey man" and had a Cheech and Chong album or access to one.

But, everyone is allowed to be what they want to be in Australia, as long as we cause no harm to others then it's fine, I liked working, but led a lifestyle that was free, but, I still had to comply to certain rules and laws, which I have, including being double vaxxed, not for me but to benefit others, I don't want to be responsible for making another person sick!......