Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2020, 05:36 AM   #1
Bfxr6r
Starter Motor

Default Chrome spray cans . whos used any ,what looks like chrome?

Rust-Oleum 7718830 7718-830 Metallic Chrome Spray Paint seems to be close

Krylon Premium Metal Coating Original Chrome at spotlight gets a review as chrome looking

the 2 supercheap ones get reviewed as just silver the bunnings ones get reviewed as "silver metallic ,so would cold galv for that matter ,

VHT ?? anyone used non repair shop available chrome spray cans .

White Knight 300G Super Chrome at bunnings gets 4/5 stars.

alsa ,ive seen the tube of it, but $50 for 25ml , might well be the one!?..

but they all have shiney can lids but non have any actual paint sprayed on them for a real looksee , maybe thats what ill have to do ,browse for 10 mins and take some pics for this post ,

anyone got any sprayed on a lid already ,?? yes i searched for chrome , but no posts started with it

my daughter draws and paints (artisticly) and i want my bf6 rocker cover chromed up ,without taking it off and taking it to electroplaters as a;i only have one running classic,,b;id have to get a second rocker cover and then have it chromed also for the wall ,,
i only want the visible front and exhaust side done ,so ill teach her to mask off ect. maybe ill get her to start on the towball , then bike rack to test out different brands , then my vintage 3 speed pedal trike needs export silver chromed over...... TA WIFIVE
Bfxr6r is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post