Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-07-2016, 09:54 AM   #11
BLUEYBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
well it's official, i have my life back and are feeling a bit lost, sad but happy, glad but sorry that the ICAC team concluded mums health assessment with the fact she now needs 24hr care and have placed her in respite until we siblings decide on the nursing home which we narrowed down to just one, so far, that we were all satisfied with.
im still in the dining room-turned my bedroom, under the table as I'm a bit overwhelmed with a whole house to myself. weird. thought I'd be happier, i think once i sell mum's hospital bed with electric pump adjusted air/inner foam matrress and rip up carpet, polish floor boards and buy a tall boy etc I'll feel better about taking over , in fact i recieved my first COUNCIL RATES bill today, that was the first bill in 50 years that made me feel human/proud, bloody emotionally worn though and was very depressed a few days ago, had to call for support , my faultvas I've been forgetting my meds, have alarms everywhere around house but by the time i make it to the sink, ive forgotten why i was there, so much so i found my meds on floor in front of sink this morning when i woke, brain seems to be deteriorating or maybe its just been too much responsibility and stress tye last few months?
keep well all
Hi
It will take time to adjust and fill your life with new things. You haven't had this freedom before so it can be overwhelming. Give yourself time and you will get on top of things. You just have to get your new routine.
1995 EF Fairmont - Tickford Enhanced
1980 ZL Fairlane in Brambles red
BLUEYBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: