Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #11
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Default Re: Malaysian Airways Flight 370

Conspiracy theories are fatally flawed.
As we have just passed the anniversary of 911 all the conspiracists have come out with their nonsensical rantings trying to make themselves seem as though they are smarter than everyone else. The ironic thing is, conspiracists the world over have one thing in common with eachother - they all fabricate and exaggerate evidence to suit their myopic viewpoint. If I got a dollar for every time I've heard people categorically state what a 767 can and cannot do by idiots whose only experience is flightsim or "A friend told me", I would be able to retire.
Do yourselves a favour, and ignore the conspiracists. They are desperately unhappy people with their own agenda and typically when hit with evidence their arguments fall over. Fact of the matter is, there are some extremely crazy people in the world as we've seen with the beheadings etc in the Middle East, and unfortunately some of them are thrust into a position where their decisions affect the lives of others.
When MH370 is found, the answer will present itself and speculative assholes who seek to gain either notoriety or wealth deserve nothing but scorn.

Quote: