Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2005, 01:55 PM   #25
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkau
I stuck it up the passanger front windscreen up the top in the tinting area and you wouldn't even know it was there from the outside unless you looked really hard.
Behind the tinted section of the screen will actually degrade the performance of the antenna. But saying this I have mine there too. Just try and use the less tinted portion its a trade off of performance and aesthetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkau
I would definatly recommend this to anyone I was suprised that it worked better then the external units.

Thanks again useless.

Also a more offtopic question the phone doesn't mute the radio on an incomming call. What part would I require for this and roughly how much? Iv got a nokia 6250i
The Nokia kit has facility to mute the radio. What Vehicle do you have? Some have the facility to mute inbuilt some dont. You can but accessory kit that mutes the radio via speaker wires need a bit of caution with these. Post the details of your car and if you have a factory or aftermarket headunit and I'm sure Useless will be able to advise you.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post