Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
gtfpv
GT

Default the new IPHONE 4S !!!!

NEW thread checked the others and they are pre iphone 4S . what can i say it replaced the 3gs for me . the 4s is advancement again . this SIRI thing is great , very easy to use , has easy software which enables you to ask SIRI how to use it . example i held down the button and said " whats the population of china ?" the iphone voice repeats the question , than googles it and within 2 seconds has it on the screen .
i can just say ring home . and it will . i can say message dad , tell him he is rude . and i think it will . i said tell me a joke , the reply was 2 iphones walked into a bar , and i forgot the rest . yesterday siri replied to the same question , i dont know any good jokes ,infact none.
yesterday when asked where do you live SIRI replied " wherever you are "
today when asked the same question siri replied " i'm not allowed to tell you"
this is just through experimentation . i havent read the catalogue yet . but i asked siri what is icloud and it played a video from the apple site explaining what icloud is .
miles and miles ahead of the iphone 3GS . could be seen as funny or even a little scary , whats the next 2 years going to bring with phone technology ? it's evolving extremely fast .
yesterday i asked siri . WHO AM I ? siri replied " i do not know who you are but if you identify yourself in contacts i will memorise your voice and know who you are " WTF.