Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
RAPID_BA
Banned

Default Why dont women own up voluntarily when they bump the car?

I walk out to go to work today and notice a big black scuff mark on the rear bar of the aurion about a foot wide. I look at it closer and notice some paint was cracked as well.

Its a company car and the mrs had used it over the weekend. I called her up this morning after id left for work and asked, anything happen with the car over the weekend? Then she says oh yeah i was gonna let you know i accidently bumped it in the car park, my next question? So why didnt you let me know, i thought you would get angry etc etc, so did you just think id miss it? Its obvious.

Then my sister, i bought my dad new tyres and rims for his car which my sister mostly drives (85%) and my dad parks nowhere.

I was washing the car for him and notice the rims i bought were all scrubbed courtesy of a gutter. I asked my sister how it happened and she says they were like that, i said wait a minute i didnt buy them brand new like that? My dad never parks it anywhere and my sister leaves it everywhere. I kept on it and she just wouldnt admit fault.

When has your mrs failed to volunteer a carpark bingle?