Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Ibrox90
Banned

Default The Coolest moments of your life?

I was just thinking today,

I'm only 20 a youngin' really and in my few short years I've had some pretty cool stuff happen to me.

I met My childhood hero Michael Schumacher at Silverstone BEFORE he won his first world championship.

I met Murray Walker twice, once in the paddock at Silverstone and again in the paddock at Clipsal 500 in Adelaide.

Litterally Ran into Richard Hammond in heathrow airport. well actually he walked into me.

The highlight of my driving career was when my old boss (i worked in a pizza place delivering) chucked me his keys and said to take his car......................which was a heavily modded Bright red 68 corvette stingray with 10 inch rubber on the back and 500rwhp

Now I think about it the the guy I delivered it to must have been shocked.

So I'm thinking I'm 20 and I've had that happen. SURELY some of you oldies on here must have had some cool stuff happen to you

HIS
THUNDER
2004 BA XR8
Blueprint

Mods:
Quad Exhaust, Hi-Flow Air filter, BFtiming chain tensioners, Billet Oil pump gears
stage 2 shift kit, riding on G6ET 18's

HERS
FLASH
BA MKII XR6 Turbo
Phantom Purple
Typhoon front end

Parking your ford after a long day of being Awesome
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Parkin...37774932974038
Ibrox90 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post