View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 09:57 AM   #81
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: F-150 Sales Halt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
We only had one ratchet strap in the work ute, I went down there to drop off a pallet and pick up a pallet.

I'm like to the other guy, make sure they have everything boxed up on one pallet.

I get there, and they've got it on two pallets, and they couldn't be ****ed putting it into one pallet, so they spent like 45 minutes there trying to figure out if they could secure two pallets with one ratchet strap.

None of the stuff was even boxed up, it was just loose brake cables spread across two pallets.

The solution in the end was to put another pallet, over half of both pallets, then tie that down to the ute.

I'm like this is sketchy AF, **** it I'll just take it anyway - keep an eye out for me on the news tonight when all this shit flies off on the freeway

Got it back to the other side of Melbourne without losing anything off the back which **** me I was surprised, was expecting to get around the corner and lose it all off the back - I didn't give a ****, I told them before I left, and I fully intended on losing it all on the freeway and then saying 'I told you so'.
Now I understand a truck drivers response when I loaded 2 pallets on his truck and before doing anything asked where he wanted them placed? He looked at me like I asked which gold watch do you want...he said thanks for asking, and I added, it's your truck and you're driving it so I'll load it the way you want unless I think it might damage my load.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: