View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 11:39 AM   #22
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Default Re: Car parks. Why so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paull View Post
Right there with you on this one Prydey. Drives me absolutely insane.

First photo - my rental car on the left

Car park is L shaped

Second photo is the other side

Very early in the morning so no other cars. As you can see, I park, with no others any where near me. Also know, that the main shopping centres are much further away, hence no other cars parked there. And what do I find when I get back , drives me nuts.

I've also had similar situations where I have parked, along way from anyone else and even before I switch off, I have some nutbag park right next to me. The look on the persons face when I immediately reversed out, then drove to another "free" parking space and then stopped/got out, was priceless.

And yes, I am thinking that it is a security kind of thing. I've had the same deal when going to the movie cinemas (remember those things???) and you'll be the first one one in, sit as far away from the centre/popular seats, and the next idiot comes in and sits within a few spaces. Why Why Why??
I might be wrong, but it looks like you've parked in the easy parks as well where people can just drive straight into the park without thinking. If you don't want people parking next to you, don't park in these spots.
naddis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: