View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #47
rayner22
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

- XF Falcon (just a stock with only a six and oldscholl column shift) sent to wreckers to be crushed after crying "enough" one day
- XF Falcon big n black with a 351, short shift kit, chrome simmons lookalikes (couldnt afford the real thing when i was 18 lol). It ended up written off after the left rear shock and coil decided to part ways with the rear halfway round a bend at 100kph+
- 85 Subaru DL wagon - the boozemobile!! Had it 2 years thrashed it, loved it and was the most sociable car ever. This thing even drove 150kms with all gearbox seals split and no gearbox fluid. Ended up getting rust and a busted steering rack so it got traded.
- 95 EF Falcon - the cursed one. This thing would break things non stopit was cursed. Had 2 prangs in it - one was when the rear swaybar snapped. Ended up blowing the radiator and head gasket. Got traded in on AU
- 2000 AU Falcon - The Beast. My first long term fave, still miss it (details in my sig)
- 2007 BFII XR6, the best car I've owned and still have it, love the ZF makes these things a rocket!!!

Old Rides:
BF MkII 07 XR6 , Seduce in colour.... : Growler Airbox, custom exhaust and other goodies
AUII TE-FORTE
Monsoon Blue,Full Cobra Performance exhaust system, G+D CAI, Crow Cam, Tickford Suspension, TE50 Kit, RDA Slotteds, Ridin on Advanti 18's
rayner22 is offline   Reply With Quote