View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 08:20 AM   #7
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The VF Commodore at 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post

I had this issue, and also constant drop-outs, until I went into bluetooth settings and turned off the feature where it alerts you via MyLink when you receive a text message. Been flawless ever since.

Downside is I do like that SMS alert feature - that you can then select on headunit for it to read the message to you while you are driving - not just the convenience, but sometimes it is hilarious to hear Holden Head Unit chick reading some of the messages from my mate Dave, and at times when I'm driving the kids they'll text me some song lyrics to hear her read them out.

I also find it amusing when you give her commands to phone someone, she speaks all robotically as she repeats back the name or number, but then when you confirm she kind of sexily says "Dialing". Oh my that reads back bad.
Thanks. I’ll try that, since I haven’t gotten around to buying that aftermarket kit.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11601458...MaAhJkEALw_wcB

Also been meaning to disconnect the bi modular exhaust in the open position as IMO it’s a bit of a **** starting it in a public area and the exhaust crackles and pops in a dramatic way, then goes back to being quiet.
smoo is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: