View Single Post
Old 27-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #72
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: like the look of a fire extingisher in your car but think its to expensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3911
Just because something isnt standard accredited, doesn't immediately make it illegal.

I would be surprised if it was in fact illegal - because it's certainly not illegal to carry my shopping from safeway in the cabin of my car. A 3 litre bottle of milk is just as (if not more) dangerous than this fire extinguisher.
Well may be illegal is the wrong word to use, it will not be legal to take out onto the track as CAMS will not let you.

It would be dumb to have it on the street, as something that is supposed to save you will now potentially kill or injure you.

And I am happy to take that challenge mate, arm yourself with a 3 liter milk bottle and I arm myself with a 1.5kg fire extinguisher, I will even let you go first hitting me with the milk bottle, as I can guarantee that you will not be able to hit me after the fire extinguisher hits your head

Why are you arguing about dumb things anyway, just using your brain would indicate that a plastic bracket holding a missile in your car is a dumb idea.
XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote