View Single Post
Old 16-01-2016, 01:01 AM   #92
Claytopia

Default Re: Claytopia's XB GT Coupe restoration

So things have slowed down a bit... Now I know what your thinking, Fecken hell if this guy goes slower then this its going to take him years to finish, Well sadly yes I do believe that to be the case as much as I wanted to have her ready for the 2017 GT nationals in WA, I don't think its going to happen.

Unfortunately nothing has happened on the panel front for nearly 6 months for various reasons, probably the biggest of them all was the panel money ran out, then my panel guy had other jobs due with deadlines looming (2015 coupe anniversary then the WA all Ford cruise) And the audacity of some people just because he has had their cars longer than mine and they can afford to keep paying him they think that gives them the right to give their cars priority over mine, well you cant blame them, I would feel the same. And lastly he has moved premises just around the corner but hey moving is moving.

I myself haven't done much for a few months myself. Got an injury training that put me off my feet for a few weeks, Then I had the opportunity to get an operation 8 months sooner than scheduled and the subsequent recovery time, then it was my lovely wife's 21st birthday so I took her overseas for a few weeks of R,R&R (I am sure you can work out the extra R was, nudge nudge) then wouldn't you know it it was Christmas will all the festivities that go along with it.

So I will now slap a few post of pics of various bits and pieces with brief explanaions
Claytopia is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: