View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 06:06 PM   #93
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Good value second hand cars - COVID times, Falcon/Commodore tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k View Post
I finally sold my base FG after about 3 months of FB marketplace scammers and time wasters.

Wasn't in a rush to sell it ... so never entertained the low ballers that much.
In the end ... wanted it gone as it was just sitting there.

But some of the das for similar cars were hilarious ... "apart form the dents and scratches on it .... its in immaculate condition" LOL

Only has 3 serious people in that time that actually came out.
You are more tolerant and patient than me!

I will never sell a car via Facebook or Gumtree, it's bad enough dealing with people on Carsales let alone the gap tooth yokels on those two platforms.

Actually, I find Facebook ads to be a great source of entertainment. Why is it, that people posting stuff on there for sale can't spell or have any comprehension of grammar? Especially puzzling when your device tells you when you are spelling something wrong.

Now, that might sound trivial, but if a person can't be bothered to spell properly, then how am I supposed to trust you or the item you are selling? Likewise, the people who are trying to sell something with one or two grainy, out of focus pictures in poor lighting, again, how am I supposed to buy that item with confidence.

The biggest crack up was some idiot trying to sell a lawn mower that was "in great condition but a little smokey"..............this was for a two-stroke mower by the way!

I swear Facebook is a haven for the lazy nuff nuffs of society.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten

Last edited by DFB FGXR6; 15-11-2022 at 06:17 PM.
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: