Old 08-02-2024, 01:37 PM   #8
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Car Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
yep agreed.
Very easy to deal with as I mentioned.

Jack91, re a mate driving your toy, well that just don't happen with me, its a sorry no mate uninsured not going to happen.
KLM limit, well whats the prob ? damned if I'm going to compramise a policy and my name.
Renewing the other week was can you supply current klms on both ?
Yep let me get back to you.
the T3 is in storage, so I said it hasn't moved since last policy, good thanks sir noted on policy.
The Sprint, yes I drive it now and then, having checked to confirm, only did 1k over the year.
Sir you currently have last policy 4Klm limit, in fact on both cars, considering only done 1K on the Sprint and nil the T3 how about we drop the minmal use to 2K And might I add you'll gain a saving of 1K on your policy.
Oh great yes please go ahead.
Win win there, and telling the truth you have no issues if and when the time comes doing a claim, nothing to worry about.
The 4K limit I used to have was to cover myself in case I over used either what I nominated.
I have find Enthusiast good as Shannons was way way back in the ol days and long before when they got bought out.
Also as mentioned you speak to an aussie.
I wasn't having a dig at them, its actually a good idea because it weeds out the daily drivers and crap cars. Just worth knowing, because Id guess theyre the only company to have those rules.
Jack91 is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: