View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 08:40 PM   #51
BA-XT
2003 BA Falcon XT

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Car detailing product at are like Engine Oil choices. But with more choices!

I bought one Bowden's Own product (Fully Slick) and things just escalated. The thing I like is that they just work. Every product I bought just works!

I've found a YouTube channel that tests Fully Slick and also Happy Ending against some high end competitors. The below is Fully Slick.

https://youtu.be/3EzZ9nelfhk

And this is Happy Ending

https://youtu.be/QDV9MnjM2jE

I just purchased this. Just waiting on my Snow.Cannon so I can test it out! Went over my partners car with Fully Slick yesterday. I had already detailed it and decontaminated the paint with two layers of Collonite wax. Now it feels slippier than a Politicians promise.

Also got a small free sample of Nanolicious Wash. Smells great, and 30ml is more than enough for 10L of water. Also rinses out of my wash mitt very easily.

Wheely Clean is great. Even their foam "All Sorts" tryre applicator pads are great..Snow Job is a great product and love the 3 way decontamination spray.

I haven't tried Bead Machine sealant yet, and it would take a lot for me to drop off Collonite #845. They don't make a polishing compound yet so Meguiar's Ultimate Compound / Polish are still my go to.for doing work by hand.

IMPCO LPG Vapour Injection.

DETAILING
Meguiar's NXT Car Wash
Collonite #845 Insulator Wax
Bowden's Own Happy Ending & Fully Slick
Chemtech CT-18 Truck Wash (Wheels & Chassis)
Bowden's Own Wheely Clean & Tyre Sheen
Bowden's Own Three Way Paint Decontamination Spray

OILS AND FILTERS
Nulon Full Synthetic 10w-40
Nulon Long Life Coolant
Ryco Oil & Air Filters

My Instagram Account: @ba_falcon2003

Last edited by BA-XT; 09-09-2020 at 08:49 PM.
BA-XT is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: