View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 12:53 PM   #21
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: The Thailand Special Thread - New Developments/News

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Christ this Toy vs Ford chest puffing is a bit OTT......
I get its great that Ford after all this time in the Rangers cycle has the best product to market finally but lets not get ahead of ourselves yet..
Class leading is a headline but being no1 for as long as they have credit where credit is due even with a exhausted overdue chassis.
When Ford retains No1 for some few years ahead and more then I'll say they have really broken the camels back.
As for mentionning the other wannabeees ie Triton/Novara it no matter how far ahead they are of Toy at this stage, they will always just make up the numbers no more no less.
Mitsu may jump a cog of 3 for its a ok product due to price points and Novara looks great but nothing else in the big picture winning over copious amounts of new customers.
The market has spoken about them whats gonna change in units not alot really.
Even a out dated Hilux will outsell it is all I can see the next couple of years till their new one arrives.

Stuff the rest I'm waiting to find out more about the Amarok haha

Are you still driving that 2010 Hilux??

Seriously Ford has had the Hilux for years.... My best mate gets a new SR5 every 18 months (since 2013) and I typically have had a new Ranger every few years for the same period, I just laugh at how Toyota fanboys think they are so great when in reality they are lack lustre buckets of ****.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: