View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 11:58 AM   #20
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: The Thailand Special Thread - New Developments/News

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Christ this Toy vs Ford chest puffing is a bit OTT......
I get its great that Ford after all this time in the Rangers cycle has the best product to market finally but lets not get ahead of ourselves yet..
Class leading is a headline but being no1 for as long as they have credit where credit is due even with a exhausted overdue chassis.
When Ford retains No1 for some few years ahead and more then I'll say they have really broken the camels back.
As for mentionning the other wannabeees ie Triton/Novara it no matter how far ahead they are of Toy at this stage, they will always just make up the numbers no more no less.
Mitsu may jump a cog of 3 for its a ok product due to price points and Novara looks great but nothing else in the big picture winning over copious amounts of new customers.
The market has spoken about them whats gonna change in units not alot really.
Even a out dated Hilux will outsell it is all I can see the next couple of years till their new one arrives.

Stuff the rest I'm waiting to find out more about the Amarok haha
You're not wrong about Triton/Navara. Especially Navara. That thing has gone off a cliff and sales are in the toilet. Triton has dropped way off in the last 6 months as well. It sells now on price, but i'd expect a big jump in price for the new one next year, so it will have to sell on merit. It will be bigger to closer match Ranger/Hilux, but it won't have a V6 offering. Navara will be based on it and will follow later in 2024.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote