View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 02:11 PM   #199
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
except for

Biden is the same as most president from good 'ol us of a .... i would have thought trump was the biggest? [but then again it could be the public?]. governments have 'appeared' to slowly shift from being a "peoples government" to a "corporal government". banks saying no to cash .... holy forking crap and the kids .. put the onus on said parents?. 4 year old here swears like a trooper & spits at his mum ..... parents don't appear to do anything sort of reprimanding.

now back to warranties being no longer honoured

Ps. no red cordial was consumed .... it was ALL green............
I know one is not allowed to talk about political issues at all because, well i will not say that.
But if you all think your heading down the right track, well i wont say that. But if you are happy to pay the price ? and everyone looks to be happy to pay the price nowadays without any regard at all.
The price of fuel is a non issue now as is the House power bill intent no one could not care less ! but you are being ripped off in fact, just saying and it's related to the post by XB GS 351 Coupe. Not just small jump up but huge increases.
It's The era of say nothing ! cause you could offend.

I could of been up for $360 for a Battery if i got caught out and car would not start ! Like hell being stung like that BS. as i am not impressed about that at all, i do not like being played. How can a business get away with such outright criminal tactics. but they do ! not only regarding battery's but hang on it's taboo to mention anything other.

Another thing i was wondering can you push start a manual car nowadays that has to have the clutch pushed in so as to turn the key so as to start ?

You may have to get the engine spinning over at a speed and touch the clutch for it to hope to fire up ?

But then again jumper cables must be a must nowadays ?
Only if one is willing to jump start a EFI car nowadays, i found out when i had a VS Commodore and a mate with a VS Commodore battery was run down flat, i said i will put the leads on ! the correct way myself by the book ! but this bloke just tossed the lead on in the most stupid way possible, it sparked real badly 3 times. like why would anyone do such ! such is life. I could not care if it was a carby car but the trouble that such people can cause is huge !
I work on my own cars and for the life of me someone has to come and play around with things, the very things that should not be touched they will go directly for such and i say This is not like a f HQ Holden get lost, do not play with the electronic throttle body or air sensor for f sake and do not put jumper leads on a EFI car for f sake, why well, it's not worth it !
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote