View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 06:29 PM   #193
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
I am sure they were.

I have noted some huge price jump at Bunnings, especially tools/battery power tools etc

Everything has jumped up a lot. I buy certain things that I have been buying for years.

2.5kg bag of commercial style frozen chips, was paying $7.50 from local wholesaler, paid $12.50 Yesterday.

Baking paper was $1.99 per roll, now $3.59

I also noted bags of lollies, snakes etc are now $4 at Coles. they were $1.99 only a matter of weeks ago.

Four pack of Mother energy drink (yes I am addicted) $7.50 till about three weeks ago now over $11 etc etc etc I could go on all day. Not just small jumps but huge increases.
It's the War in Ukraine ? well yes and no ? but it's the same load of BS dribble that they peddle, outright lies and it's coming form our side ! on everything, we are being taken for fools ! Covid was a pathetic reaction, to see how stupid people were ? what was the % that you could die from such if healthy, non ! but for wanting destruction ! wipe out business !
The price of Fuel ? could be cheap as when Trump was in easy, but Biden wants high fuel prices to peddle the new age BS and most people just swallow it all with no regard at all ! following along with anything the Government claims with no regard at all !
Joe Biden can do no wrong ? but is the biggest moron fool President ever.
Not to mention your money in the Bank is not safe anymore, you have to have a degree in how not to be taken for a ride nowadays.
Governments are out of control nowadays and people who pray on others should be hung in the mall for scamming. and
The brat kids need a good kick up the tail, i blame the governments for creating the brats and all. It's no excuse in fact, why should we pay for a limp governments failings and being dominated over by nothing but trash !
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: