View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 07:47 PM   #251
ivorya
Mad Scientist!

Default Re: Australian fuel efficiency standards aimed at cutting petrol bills, 'catching up' with US

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
At the end of the day it's all rubbish ! they are all just playing silly buggers.
Let people buy what they want ! and if Gov want to go to some new age tec well maybe the Gov give incentives and stop them dictating such things like an idiot in demanding such rubbish over everyone.
Adding to such cost that much shows that the Government knows bugger all about reality in fact ! Do they all think we work for the Government and have it as easy as they do ! with money just rolling in falling in ones lap easy as pie !

Look at how many Builders have gone Bankrupt this year, it's astounding ! now what about all of the subcontractors who did not get payed !
It's not rubbish to want better for their people, is it?

You talk incentives, who pays? Yep - everyone. Who try's every year to reduce their tax - Yep everyone. Who compains all the time that the wait times are to long, the roads are shi_ , and so on? - Yep every one.

I'm the opposite on this one. I think its a great idea.

You talk builders going bankrupt. I know of and have seen over my life time many that go bankrupt, close the doors Friday. They open again on Monday under a different name or just with a different directer name (Wife,child, dog).
This happens all the time, why hasn't anyone had the Balls to fix this? I'm guessing brown paper bags - what do you think?
ivorya is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: