View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 02:38 PM   #245
ToryMikey

Default Re: Australian fuel efficiency standards aimed at cutting petrol bills, 'catching up' with US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Surprise, surprise. Every portfolio Bowen has run had turned to crap, including Climate Change and Energy. This is the result of empty headed, tax payer funded politicians with zero experience in the private sector. That sentiment probably extends to public sector bureaucrats with zero private sector experience advising this numb nut. They're taking their advice direct from Schwab himself, likely.

I'd like to think the LNP are better, but these are the same WEF puppets supporting ALP's Digital Identity bill being rammed through Parliament. It's voluntary of course, just like it was voluntary to not get the jab, except you couldn't do anything if you didnt participate in the worlds largest medical experiment.
LNP may be the lesser of two evils, however there are only two real choices and I know which choice I would be making.

The issue with the ALP is not just most of their politicians have no private sector experience. It's that their MPs are aggressively ideologically motivated against the private sector. Particularly small businesses. The Australian way, turn the screws on people that want to do the best they can for themselves and their family, and distribute the spoils as welfare.
1997 BMW E36 318i manual - Alpine White
ToryMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: