View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 11:31 PM   #10
whynot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Help me ford mondeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
So sorry about my impatience and lack of info I have never been so darn lost in my life.
Yes, I agree, this can all feel very overwhelming.

Now that we have a little bit more detail, hopefully some of the other forum members might have some ideas.

May I suggest the following steps.

Write down on paper, in chronological order, all the repairs you have had done to date. Then also write down the advice you have received as possible problems. This will help you provide a concise story to the next mechanic.

Other source of help is to read through the Mondeo sub forum here. Perhaps post the chronology that you have written above.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=225

I do think a some point you will need to find a local and good diesel mechanic for another opinion. If you strike out here, that will mean a Google or Facebook search in your local area.

Even though the car is off the road at present, I would not give up. Keep plugging away for a solution. Doing research (like what you have done here) and asking around costs you nothing but a bit of free time, and might still provide an answer to getting you back on the road.

Finally, no need to apologise. You haven't offended anyone.
whynot is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: