View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 11:36 PM   #207
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Australian fuel efficiency standards aimed at cutting petrol bills, 'catching up' with US

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
getting quite nanny here for me.
We were rougues back in the day on pushys.
Flying up pathways, cars blindly back out of driveways you go flying over the handle bars.
Fly through the shop pathways between pedestrians.
Countless accidents, be it high and low speeds.
Yes sorry for the aged or a accident that really cause's harm to an innocent victim but isn't this life.
Do you some of you want every single thing in life regulated.

I know some will get offended or lamblast me but for christ sake, everyone don't venture out of their homes one day.
As Franco mentioned being a retard, how many of us are lucky to be alive long before him, I luv using those scooters sorry
Whilst in Milan late last year my son and I ripped around the place for days on end, what a hoot, on the pathways, on the streets, doing wheel stands, jumping off gutters you name it I'm still a retard and I luv it.
Shit happens, some cop it some don't, some just shouldn't try anything that requires co ordination.
Anywhere around school zones I agree should have limits imposed no diff to us in cars and helmuts must be worn, well in this over regulated country thats for sure.

Great vid Sprintey.
Summernats last year, you know what the alcohol and the crowd is like, we've all got no phone service so we can't organise ubers to get out of the joint, because the phone towers are cooked - so I start making my way back to Canberra CBD on foot until I can get phone reception.

The crowd has all been sinking copious amounts of ****, and we're on foot, and then greeted with this magical sight just outside the venue:

The ONLY reason I refuse to use these things is there'll be something sticking up on the road/footpath and I know I'm going to hit it, come off and eat shit face first.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote