View Single Post
Old 25-02-2024, 05:17 PM   #2917
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfets View Post
I can't remember which video, but I think it was in one of the OG wash and talks, Matt said that the Ammo stuff is good, but not THE best, which is why OG don't use or resell them. I wondered how they really stack up against Carpro, Koch Chemie and the like.
Matt used the earlier versions of the AMMO "system" on his GT-350. And yes, his comments were that they are good, but not something he could on-sell in the way he has setup his business (selling only select products from a variety of manufacturers and not a whole line).

As for how they compare to the established brands, its hard for me to comment. If you look through his product lineup, the offerings are different and somewhat unique. That I guess is smart, going this route sets him apart, rather than simply bottling and branding an existing line of products that tend to fade into the background. Think any private label brands.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: