View Single Post
Old 15-02-2024, 10:07 PM   #2130
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Cars you don't see many of anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
The old lady next door (long passed now) had a Meteor sedan. One day I spotted her as she pulled into her ultra long driveway, shortly followed by crrrruch....crrrash!! Looked over the fence and she had crashed right through the back wall of the detached garage.

Was quite amusing really, she was always a grumpy old thing. Blamed me for chipping the concrete on the edge of her driveway/gutter, when it was clearly her son who had an old bomb with dual exhaust pipes hanging out the back, which were then scraping the driveway as he would leave. She then decided to paint the chips white for some reason. Also had a go at me for apparently dropping leaves on her driveway while working in the garden, when it was actually black birds nesting in the shrubs lining the fence on her property.
We've got 8 of us in the court with loud modified V8s Commodores, and I get the blame for all 8 of us with one of our neighbors, even though my car has moved once in about two years

New neighbor has a nice VZ SS Commodore thats cammed with a straight through exhaust, with a very lumpy idle, that makes 9 of us now.

There's also guy with a loud AF 1960s Impala wagon who gives it to it going past his house to rile him up.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: