View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 06:49 PM   #2885
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannoplan View Post
V1 or V2 for either? To me they are all rounders, good gloss and protection as a sealant or are they a detailer? I liked Boost V1 on its ability to somehow bring coatings back to life - a booster as it were. V2 I like it for quick 3 month topper which is super easy on and off. You can get better gloss with Scholl W6 or Bead Maker, better protection with 303 Nano, Bead King or even Bead Machine, but sometimes something in the middle just suits as its easy to do.

Bowdens sometimes confuses me, what the difference between Slick and Boss Gloss? Is Boss Gloss their answer to Bead King?
Boss Gloss is a simple quick detailer, similar to P&S Paint Gloss or Meguiar's Last Touch. Excellent for use as a drying aid or a quick boost in gloss. No protection to it though.

Fully Slick is a polymer sealant, so similar to Bead Maker, Ethos Pro Shine or Obsessed Garage Drying Aid. The polymers add to the slickness, and provide some protection.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: