View Single Post
Old 24-12-2023, 01:09 PM   #83
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Australian Family Cars: We have gone so far backwards since 2016...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Is this Cadogan?
The guy who publicly admits to buying a Triton while slagging off better vehicles in the segment on the weekly.
I note he hasn’t touched on Hyundais engine failures, 5 year old cars with excess paint peel or impending class action but regularly tells watchers to steer clear of Ford, Toyota and anything Euro for lesser issues like recalls or individual accounts of poor after sales support.
Money talks.

Its like anything automotive related, look after it and it looks after you, get your cheap $100 service and you will eventually pay in the end, wonder how many of these failed Hyundai's were regularly serviced with recommended oils and filters?, I wonder how many were even looked after at all, even the car in the pic above has the rear wiper rubber hanging off, I would say it was not serviced regularly or properly just from this, as most reputable service centres would upsell this.

Its funny how many people will not take responsibility for their own failures, they will blame everything and everyone else before realising that they are the one to blame, I came across it many times when selling auto parts to the general public, and see it every day in the panel industry.

The flaking paint on the other hand is pretty rough and Hyundai and KIA need to step up and compensate or sort the problem, it pretty much only affected the white and pearl white Hyundai's and Kia's, but I have seen some metallic blue ones as well, this is a manufacturing fault and should be covered by the manufacturer under the Australian consumer law.
prktkljokr is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: