View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 12:22 AM   #45
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
Like I said I will look into that, but as I have also said I have been following the same practices since 1996, with a number of cars/bikes/mowers without a single issues, if anything I have been getting exceptional use out of my batteries, My ride on mower battery is going onto 5 years, my XB Ute battery is going onto 8 years, dirt bike battery 6 years, daily driver EL is going onto 6 years, wife car 5 years sold three weeks ago still good, all working perfectly all getting treated the same.

Only seems this particular battery is having issues. Like I mentioned right at the beginning I will be contacting Century Batteries, but not holding much hope of getting a response, May be they will drop in here and enlighten us with their expertise.
These days I don't hold much faith in them for long term use like the old days but would expect most batteries should at least attain 3 to 4 year life span, my preference is still Century and Supercharge batteries; out of the two I prefer supercharge over Century for pricing and warranty.
Maybe you just unlucky with the last two Century batteries being a duds from the factory.
Best of luck with your inquiries as I would like to hear the outcome of what they say to you.
Cheers
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: