View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 10:32 AM   #1500
jgmdat

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I have been using Koch Chemie GSF since December 2020, which I immediately fell in love with due to it's slickness and amazing scent especially. This is a product that just makes washing your so pleasurable.

Due to it's popularity and the troubles with shipping, GSF along with many other Koch Chemie products have been out of stock since mid-2021. A little frustrating on my end, but a massive headache for those who are trying to sell product that is clearly in demand.

I'm told that stock allocated to Australian distributors ended up being diverted to New Zealand due to bottlenecks. As such, product has now been air-freighted into the country, which means a hefty increase in retail prices. So the initial price of a 1 liter bottle of GSF has gone from $39.95 to $69.95!

Even when considering that GSF is on of the best soaps on the market, is it worth $69.95? Probably not, especially considering CarPro Reset is still just on $40 for the same quantity and equally good to use.

Having a good relationship with Detailing Shed, probably the best and most complete detailing supplier in the country, meant I did decide to order some. I'm happy to support this company, I like how they have built up the store to have such a great lineup of products. Other retailers have increased the price to the same figure.
Hey DFB, my bottle has arrived thanks to you again ha ha. How do you dilute for the foam cannon. Now I have this and NV snow, might toss a coin to see which one gets used first.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote