View Single Post
Old 30-01-2021, 07:26 PM   #21
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: How long should coolant last?

Just to show it did all happen today:

Just an FYI: When I pulled the plastic cover off underneath on my FG2, it turns out there's 2 small "trap-doors" on both sides of it. One said AC and the other says Coolant. Apparently you don't need to take it off, you just open the trap-door and access the tap control.

I think I'm good with the new coolant now, I wanted the car level so I could get as much out as possible, but the overflow bottle didn't really clean up as well as I wanted (I should just buy a new one now). While it was all up though, I wanted to do some other things, that's where it all went bad. But that's not for this thread... I'll create a new one...
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: