View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 11:00 PM   #256
hayseed

Default Re: Cars you don't see many of anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldel View Post
Anyone watch "desert collectors" or fox or 7mate?
Not really a show about cars but there's a lot of cars in it - and the show is done better than most aussie "car shows".

I got hooked on it with the lake perkolilli races (red dust revival 2019), a whole bunch of pre 1939 cars and bikes racing on a dust track near kalgoorlie. I never knew it was an annual event before 1939, never knew there was that many old cars with owners prepared to race them. Lots of WA history in the show, lots of cars driven that I didn't know were still around in WA especially.
You have to sign in with 7plus to watch them but YT has teasers worth checking out to see if you find it interesting. Lots of cashed up miners and farmers have some decent cars out in the WA desert. Like I said, not a car show, but there's lots of cars in it, and better than most car shows anyway.

If you click this link below and let YT autoplay you can see a bit of each episode in order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFSsFlIqp4s

Yeah, I watch it on 7Mate. It's Bloody good Show.. There's some amazing & eclectic Collections shown on It...
Well worth Watching..
hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote