View Single Post
Old 31-01-2015, 09:58 PM   #269
GASWAGON
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaishername View Post
Feeding my family (1 brother, 1 sister, 1 niece, 1 mum n 1 dad.) Farming. Defending whatever I have.

A timeframe for things getting better is difficult to judge and I'm not a cult leader throwing out dates to die by. However if I were to guess it would be about 15-30 years before Australia came back to its current glory. If we get a decent leader it will be shorter. But you can forget about welfare or free dental or government housing. It would be tent cities and peer to peer wifi and solar powered laptops and IF people are smart enough they will stop anyone who tries to put them behind gated fences "for their own good" as governments have proven themselves time and time again that they don't care who you are all you look like to them is free labour.

On the bright side we might see a lot of rich people build their mansions here. and we are seeing that now. They could end up using their power and influence to make this country great once more.

If you want fuel then I suggest that you modify your vehicle to run high purity Ethanol as you can make that from potatoes, corn, don't expect to get much though.
Lisaishername I just read an interesting article that opposes what most survivalists believe in on a precious metals site and it totally contradicts all that you say.....This article reckons the USD is going to end up being the only currency to invest in and the U.S.A will end up being the only surviving country/currency out of the all of the rest of them in the next global meltdown.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket!

Last edited by GASWAGON; 31-01-2015 at 10:08 PM.
GASWAGON is offline   Reply With Quote