View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahhh that scammers have reached Australia. I am selling my truck and all I have had so far are scammers. They act interested and then they say "for a small upfront fee of $500, we can guarantee you a sale at your asking price." I have had at least 5 of them. They always call from a 1-800, 1-866 or a (702) area code (Las Vegas). It's never been anyone local. I have had AT LEAST 5 of them.

Also I have another scammer who said "she" is buying my car. I haven't had a phone call from her, but she will send a cheque for larger than the dollar amount I am asking for (by $8,000) to cover shipping and other costs. Also, I didn't get the cheque when she said it would be here (and still don't have it), but apparently the mailing company (which she would know is US Postal Service if "she" lived in America), and "she" guarantees the cheque will be here on Thursday, Nov 25th. (Which she would know is Thanksgiving). But of course 99% chance this scammer lives in another country somewhere. I have just been stringing this person a long for the heck of it. They are not getting my car or 1 cent from me.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote