Thread: New HSV/Camaro
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 06:28 AM   #35
kpcart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99AUXR
indefinitely, apparently more exclusive than the GTHO, i read in small print somewhere on car advice

Exactly, procastinators
lol, i am a ford fan as ai drive one, but i laugh at you calling holden procastinators, they have had the power advantage for so many years, now ford have it for 1 months and suddenly holden are the procastinators (check spelling) lol, please, its ford fans like you that give our badge a bad name and bad sales. Holden have already done the 375kw job, which is 40 more then fords best and 2 years ago. If Ford were not "procrastinators" they would have done this 3 years ago also and not lost so many sales as they are with inferior muscle car "numbers"(ie engine specs) and also inferior design.

I can say all this honestly, because i drive a Falcon station wagon, and am not totally brand loyal obsessed like some in this forum. I like holdens, and fords, but chose ford for the superior 6 cyl engine and drive train integration. but in the muscle car terms, i can see Ford has been behind for about 10 years, and even with the 'coyote' will have trouble regaining ground.
kpcart is offline   Reply With Quote