View Single Post
Old 24-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #131
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Kypez that's an amazing weight loss in such a short time. I was discussing with a friend all the things I don't eat anymore in a desperate attempt to lose weight and he said "How do you live?!". I agree, I get so sick of it.

Was there anything else you did to achieve this weight loss or was it just giving up junk food and exercising more?

I am at a loss as to what else to do. I don't eat junk food (I am lucky if I have a bit of pizza every 6 months and I never eat Maccas), I don't drink very much alcohol (once every couple of months), I don't drink softdrink or eat chips/hamburgers/KFC etc, also I am a vegetarian so I don't even eat meat. I eat chocolate every few days and do like a bit of sugar in my tea (and I only have 2 cups a day now), but that's it. If I give up chocolate I might as well slit my wrists cos there's nothing else left to give up.

I am lucky to lose a kilo a month and it is very frustrating. I work really hard and swim every day yet I still don't seem to drop weight fast. I put it on way too easily though.

Anyone else got any ideas as to what else I could do? I am really getting tired of the diet treadmill.

When I see shows like The Biggest Loser, they all are fat cos they eat donuts and pizza and fried chicken etc and never exercise. Well I don't do that, haven't for 5 years, yet I still don't lose weight.

WTF else is there?

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.

Last edited by bindi; 24-03-2005 at 02:26 PM.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote